Baltic Sea Coastal Scenery & Cape Kolka
Day by the Baltic sea enjoying magical Kurzeme coastal scenery. Starting from Riga center and all day long exploring gulf of Riga untill reaching the meeting point of two sea. At the same time sea on your right side may be stormy, but sea on the left side will be flat and glossy as a mirror surface. For those who enjoy man hand untouched nature and it's union with the sea, this will be as a very tasty dessert!
Price & Booking
Price from 40 Eur per person*
- Hotel pick up and drop off
*Price is provided for the complete groups! To get quote for your group size click "+ Book This Tour"!
Self drive tour
Price: 100 EUR
- Rental car of your choice with unlimited mileage for 1 day
- Map of Latvia and detailed itinerary
- GPS Navigation
- "Highlights of Vidzeme Region" booklet
- Information about driving in Latvia
- Personal travel insurance
- Gasoline / petrol
- Entrance tickets
- Meals and drinks(unless otherwise stated)
- Optional activities
- Any services not listed above in "Included"
About this tour
- Fishing village Lapmežciems and local fish market
- Bird observation tower near the Kaņiera lake and the lake boardwalk trail
- Rocky beach of Kaltene
- White dune trail of the Pūrciems
State owned forests stretch between the road and the sea from around Kaltene to the border of Slītere National park. The most protected site in this section of the seashore is the 20 metre high White Dune of Pūrciems, about five hundred meters from the sea. It was formed 6000 years ago. The dune is incomparably older than the current dunes shaped by the
- Ēvaži Steep and nature trail
The well-kept nature trail leads to the Gulf of Riga coastline rarity – Ēvaži Steep (up to 15m
high, its vantage platform offers a most scenic view of the gulf) and coastal forests.
- Cape Kolka – The Meeting Place of Two Seas
Cape Kolka is a meeting place created by nature. Seas and people
meet here. Man with nature,
sunrise with sunset. The meeting of public and private capital has been used to bring
Kolka in good order,
make it well-equipped and well-cared for both in the summer and winter months.
Accurate map of the journey
Reviews of This Tour